Books and Blogs
Maybe you’re sick – or maybe your spouse, mom, or sister is fighting a disease or diagnosis. Here’s a list of websites and books that offer the best help for sick people.
My Favorite Books for Sick People
- Kitchen Table Wisdom – Stories That Heal
- Sick and Tired of Feeling Sick and Tired: Living with Invisible Chronic Illness
- The Gerson Therapy: The Proven Nutritional Program for Cancer and Other Illnesses
- Traveling Mercies: Some Thoughts on Faith
My Favourite Blogs for Coping With Chronic Illness
Facebook Pages and Google Plus for Survivors of Sickness
- Living in Harmony With Chronic Illness
- Fighting Chronic Illness
If you have suggestions for blogs, books, or websites that help people cope with disease, please share in the comments section. I may add it to this page that lists helpful resources for sick people – but at the very least, it’ll be listed below for people to read about!