Spiritual seekers aren’t immune to the benefits money can bring – or the hope of increasing wealth! These six spiritual ways to create financial abundance may change the way you look at money, and help you achieve the prosperity you envision for yourself…
First, though, remember that spirituality and money aren’t inherently opposed:
“But remember the Lord your God, for it is He who gives you the ability to produce wealth.” Deuteronomy 8:18
Even if you don’t believe in the Christian God from the Bible, you probably realize that we all have natural talents and gifts that affect our ability to earn money. And the more we tap into our innate resources, the more money we’ll make…and the happier we’ll be as we earn it! To learn more about creating financial abundance, read How to Have More than Enough: A Step-by-Step Guide to Creating Abundance. And, here are six ways to create financial abundance, from me and my Spiritual Seekers partner, Gini Grey…
6 Spiritual Ways to Create Financial Abundance
1. Realize how your spiritual health affects your relationship to money. We can’t compartmentalize our lives into different boxes. That is, our spiritual health affects our physical health, which affects our emotional health. Our financial life affects our love relationships, which affects our work life, which spills over into our recreation and social time. Similarly, our money beliefs don’t just affect our bank accounts – they affect our ability to enjoy financial abundance and our motivation to stay out of debt and be prosperous.
2. Avoid making money for the sake of making money. My dream is to earn a healthy income as a blogger, but I’m learning that my primary goal shouldn’t be to earn money for the sake of earning money. Instead, I want to focus on interacting with readers, building community, helping people achieve their goals, and making the internet a deeper, richer place to be! When I focus on those intentions – which are far more “spiritual” than making money – I believe financial abundance will follow.
3. Follow your natural career inclinations. How do you spend your days – what are you doing to earn a living? If you’re twisting yourself out of all recognition, then you won’t enjoy financial abundance, even if you’re managing to earn it. To increase your ability to enjoy making money – and enjoy the benefits it brings – you need to tap into your spiritual self. Figure out what job or career represents who you really are spiritually, socially, emotionally, physically, and professionally.
4. Give more than you get. If you offer only a taste in hopes that customers or clients will be tempted to purchase more, you’re operating from a scarcity mindset. When you offer more value than your customer is paying, you have stepped into a state of abundance. Not only will you feel generous (and remember, with the law of attraction like attracts like), but your customers will feel grateful (which leads to an abundance of recommendations, referrals and future purchases).
5. Redefine what success means. If we only feel successful once we’ve achieved our financial goals, then we miss out on the inner richness of life along the way, which leads to financial abundance. Abundance and success are in every step we take, every mistake we make, and every lesson we learn. Living life with a success perspective opens us to every possibility of abundance.
6. Be in a state of abundance. Notice what it’s like when you feel abundant. Imagine having everything you could ever want in your life and notice your thoughts, emotions and physical energy level. Abundance feels open, uplifting, enthusiastic and joyful. Turn up this feeling of abundance and let it vibrate down into your cells. When you go through your day in a state of abundance you will naturally create and attract financial success.
You might also enjoy exploring Brad Yates and Joe Vitale’s joint EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) program that supports you to release limiting beliefs and adopt support ones within a few mintues of tapping accupunture points. It’s called Money Beyond Belief!
If you have any questions or thoughts on these spiritual ways to create financial abundance, please comment below…