Letting go of an animal you love – who loved you unconditionally -
is one of the hardest things you’ll ever do.
You’re not alone if you’re wondering:
“My pet’s death shocked and devastated me – will I ever get over it?”
“I had to put my cat to sleep…is it normal to imagine seeing her all over the house?”
“Why does grieving my dog’s death seem like the hardest thing I’ve ever done?”
“My cat died two months ago…why can’t I move on?”
“Why didn’t I try harder to save my pet?”
This ebook – Letting Go of an Animal You Love –
will help you cope with the death of your dog or cat.
Making peace with your dog or cat’s death is easier if you know how others coped with the loss of their pets. In this ebook, you’ll meet 45 pet owners and learn how they survived the deaths of their beloved animals. You’ll also hear from veterinarians, grief experts, and even a pet psychic.
Why did I write 75 Ways to Survive Pet Loss?
My name is Laurie Pawlik-Kienlen; I created and run the Quips and Tips websites and have written five “Quips and Tips” ebooks.
I wrote this ebook to honor the cats and dogs I’ve loved and lost over the years — but my dog Jazz is the reason this ebook exists.
Losing my dog was the most difficult thing I’ve ever faced. I started crying two days before we took her to the vet, and was still crying a month later. I’m still grieving, regretting, and coping with her absence — and I feel almost as bad today as I did the day we lost her.
Writing this ebook helped me heal, and I know it’ll help you, too.
I interviewed dozens of veterinarians, grief experts, pet psychics, counselors, and pet owners who know what it’s like to love and lose an animal. In this ebook, I share their stories and tips for healing.
This ebook offers:
- 5 ways to cope with regret over putting your dog or cat to sleep
- 10 ways to cope with guilty feelings over your pet’s death
- 5 tips for easing the heartache that seems overwhelming
- 5 ways to help kids cope with your cat or dog’s death
- 5 surprising reasons pet loss is heartbreaking
- 5 ways to deal with depression over pet loss
- 5 insights into the mourning process
- 5 ways to deal with sudden pet loss
- 5 creative ways to cope with the loss of a pet
- 5 spiritual ways to cope with pet loss
- 5 tips for helping surviving animals cope
- 5 tips for welcoming a new pet home
- 5 types of pet memorials
This ebook will help if you:
- Wonder if you’ll ever heal from the pain of pet loss.
- Feel painfully alone, sad, and depressed since your pet died.
- Are second guessing the decision you made to put your pet to sleep.
- Keep thinking you failed your pet, and wish you had paid more attention.
- Want to help a child, spouse, or a family member cope with the loss of your pet.
- Wish you had handled your pet’s illness or the events leading up to the death differently.
Start remembering your pet with love and joy
instead of sadness, grief, and guilt.
$14.95 NOW ON SALE – ONLY $9.95 US
Buy this ebook with PayPal or a Credit Card
To pay by Credit Card, you need to create a PayPal account.
PayPal is free, secure, and convenient.
This ebook (electronic book) is a 68 page pdf file. You don’t need special equipment or a digital reader – only Adobe, which is free and safe to download.