You know it’s possible to make money blogging, but you don’t know where to start.
Maybe you’re new to blogging, or maybe you just want to take your blog to a new level – and get paid for the time and energy you put into it!
You need a solid, well-organized resource for earning money as a blogger.
This ebook is perfect for people who have limited energy for social media, who don’t want to spend all their time on sales or marketing, and who don’t want to overwhelm readers with annoying pop-up advertisements.
In this ebook, you’ll learn how to:
- Create different streams of income
- Place ads effectively, without offending readers
- Build a strong, steady source of traffic to your blog
- Get help when your blog stumbles, limps, or crashes
- Write blog posts that rise to the top of Google’s search results
- Solve the most common problems that lead to low earnings
75 Ways to Make Money Blogging
on sale for only $4.99 US (down from $9.99)
This ebook is a 70 page pdf file that you can read on all computers and devices.
In this ebook, you get:
- the best 5 tips from bloggers who earn more than $100,000 a year
- 5 ways to earn money from your blog (other than ads)
- 5 different types of advertisements (other than Google)
- 50 affiliate programs and advertising networks
- 5 ways to advertise without offending readers
- 5 ways to think like an entrepreneur
- 10 tips for increasing your traffic
- 5 reasons for low blog revenue
- 5 ways to build a better blog
- 5 tips for ad placement
- and much more — see Table of Contents below
Why I wrote this ebook…
My name is Laurie Pawlik-Kienlen; I created the Quips and Tips websites and wrote several “Quips and Tips” ebooks.
Last year, I earned over $60,000 from my blogs. This is a reasonable, achievable possibility for your blog, too! It takes years to become a six figure blogger – and I’ll show you how to get started.
Here’s the approximate breakdown of my earnings:
- $1,200-$1,600 a month from Google Adsense
- $1,400-$1,800 a month from ClickBank
- $300-$500 a month from Amazon
- $300-$600 a month from ShareASale
I don’t have time to tweet, Facebook, or G+ my blogs, so I rely on SEO (search engine optimization) to bring traffic. I started blogging in 2008, and have read all the blogging books, affiliate marketing websites, and web writing tutorials.
In this ebook, I share how I make money, what I learned through my research and experience, and dozens of practical tips from bloggers who make money online.
If you’re a blogger — or if you want to start blogging —
you can’t afford not to invest $4.99 in your blog.
Paypal and all Major Credit Cards Accepted.
“75 Ways to Make Money Blogging is the best blogging ebook I have found in 6 years on the internet. There is nothing held back, so much information to help you quickly become accustomed to blogging. What is refreshing about the author is that she is unassuming and completely down to earth. This ebook has no upsells and is very reasonably priced at $4.99! In fact, you will not believe the amount of content you get for the price. I love the ebook and cannot recommend it highly enough.” – from Doug Penta, MD. He is not an affiliate, and this wasn’t a paid or solicited review.
Table of Contents
Chapter I: Building a Better, Stronger Blog
- 1.1 “Blogger? WordPress? Tumblr?” ~ 5 Tips for Hosts, Themes, and Blogs
- 1.2 “What’s My Modus Operandi?” ~ 5 Ways to Build a Better Blog
- 1.3 “How Do I Attract Readers?” ~ 5 Best Ways to Build Traffic
- 1.4 “But I Need More Readers!” ~ 5 More Tips for Building More Traffic
- 1.5 “I Want to Be #1 on Google’s Search” ~ 5 Tips for Writing Findable Posts
Chapter II: The ABC’s of Advertising for Bloggers
- 2.1 “What is Shaving a Blog?” ~ Learning the Bloggy Lingo
- 2.2 “But Ads Are So Tacky!” ~ 5 Ways to Advertise Without Offending Readers
- 2.3 “I Don’t Like Google Adsense” ~ 5 Different Types of Advertisements
- 2.4 “Where Do I Stick Them?” ~ 5 Tips for Ad Placement
- 2.5 “I Have Ads and Some Traffic, But No Money” ~ 5 Reasons for Low Revenue
Chapter III: The XYZ’s of Making Money for Bloggers
- 3.1 “I Want to Make the Most of My Blog” ~ 5 Ways to Nudge Your Income Upwards
- 3.2 “Besides Advertising, How Can I Make Money?” 5 Other Sources of Income
- 3.3 “What Do ProBloggers Say?” 5 Tips From Six-Figure Affiliate Marketers
- 3.4 “I’m a Homebased Business?” ~ 5 Ways to Think Like an Entrepreneur
- 3.5 “Two Years? But I Want Money Now!” ~ 5 Things to Do While You Wait
And last but not least: 50 Affiliate Programs and Advertising Networks